Iron Bisglycinate helps to reduce the symptoms of tiredness and fatigue.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron has a role in the process of cell division
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
| Providing Vitamin C
| Folic Acid
| Vitamin B12
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ester-C® (Calcium-L-Ascorbate), Di-Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate Prep. (Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate, Citric Acid, Maltrodextrin, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin B12 Prep. (Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate), Anticaking Agents (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Folic Acid.
Take 1 tablet per day with food.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.